Omron 5 Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor, 9" x 17" Cuff Size
- Blood pressure monitors feature Advanced Accuracy technology to help ensure consistent, precise readings
- Advanced Averaging technology automatically displays the average of the last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes
- Wide-range D-ring cuff fits standard and large arms 9" to 17" in circumference
- Irregular heartbeat symbol not only alerts you if an irregular heartbeat was detected during the measurement, but also displays the number of irregular heartbeats detected (up to 3) during the measurement
- Hypertension indicator displays a "HIGH" symbol if the systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130 mmHg or above and/or if the diastolic (lower) measurement reaches 80 mmHg or above
Our easy-to-use OMRON 5 Series Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7200) is powered by OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements will have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
The 5 Series Upper Arm Monitor can be used with two users and stores 120 blood pressure readings (60 per user). This monitor also features another OMRON exclusive, an enhanced Irregular Heartbeat Symbol that not only alerts you if an irregular heartbeat was detected during your measurement, but also displays the number of irregular heartbeats detected (up to three) during your measurement.