Assure Tech, FaStep Rapid Antibody Test Kit, Box of 20 Tests
>99% and >97% accuracy for COVID IgM and IgG antibody detection.
10-minute fingerprick test.
The FaStep COVID-19 IgG/IgM (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) Rapid Test is a rapid lateral flow chromatography immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection and differentiation of IgM and IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human venous whole blood, plasma from anticoagulated blood or serum. The FaStep COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is intended for use as an aid in identifying individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2, indicating recent or prior infection. Each box contains 20 tests.
Authorized for fingerstick use only in-patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificates of Waiver, Compliance, or Accreditation. This product can only be sold to healthcare facilities, practitioners, institution or qualified research or screening organizations. Testing is not for home use and is intended to be administered by a trained healthcare professional.
We will contact you to verify your healthcare provider credentials prior to shipping. Please do not order this product if you are not a licensed healthcare provider or laboratory as we will have to cancel your order.
This item may take up to 10 business days to ship.
FaStep Corona Virus COVID-19 Fingerstick Antibody Rapid Test Kit
- 10-Minute Test
- Simultaneous detection of IgG and IgM with control line to ensure test validity
- Room temperature storage or refrigerated (2-30°C / 36-86°F) when not in use
- Results compared to RT-PCR:
- Sensitivity: IgG 90.0%; IgM 100.0%
- Specificity: IgG 100.0%; IgM 98.8%
- Accuracy: IgG 97.3%; IgM 99.1%
- Fingerstick whole blood, venous whole blood, serum or plasma
- 9-Month Shelf Life
- Test cartridge
- Complete kit buffer
- Alcohol pad (not shown in picture)
Capillary pipette to transfer blood