Dynarex Sphygmomanometer Infant under 1 year old, Each
The Dynarex Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is a latex-free blood pressure measurement and management which is an integral part of healthcare and standard procedure in virtually every medical exam. Made quick, safe, comfortable and easy with the economy pack, the Dynarex Aneroid Sphygmomanometers combine all of the components of essential blood pressure equipment into one convenient package.
State of the Art. With its dependable and accurate aneroid sphygmomanometer, the Dynarex Sphygmomanometer is professional, chrome-plated, precision-crafted and easy to read with a range of up to 300 mmHg.
Ready to use. The Dynarex Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is operational out of the box. It features an inflation system and is crafted of durable PVC which includes a high quality bulb and bladder as well as an air-release valve for a complete package.
- Accurate blood pressure readings with state of the art aneroid sphygmomanometer
- Chrome-plated, precision crafted, easy to read 300 mmHg with air release valve
- Ideal for the cost-conscious healthcare provider looking for quality and affordability
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Key and instruction book are contained within a small plastic bag inside the canvas bag
- HCPCS Code - A4660
- Cuff Size: 26 x 4.75 cm (10 x 2")
- Min. Arm Size: 12 cm (4.7")
- Max. Arm Size: 19 cm (7.5")