Dynarex Oral Airways 80mm Small, Case of 100
Dynarex Oral Airway (Berman type) is a high quality disposable product that provides superior service. The reinforced bite block provides the strength to prevent collapse of the airway.
The Dynarex Oral Airway (Berman type) has a unique design providing a flexible, non-brittle, smooth finish which permits easy insertion without fear of breaking when distorted.
The uniquely peforated/vented channel will permit access of a suction catheter even if the airway shifts or becomes partially occluded.
Your patient will also suffer less trauma because of easier secretion removal.
- Oral Airways are made of polypropylene (PP)
- Disposable airways provide superior performance
- Unobstructed passage - unique perforated midway openings assure ventilating channel and permit access of a suction catheter, even if airway shifts or is partially occluded
- Strength - reinforced bite block prevents collapse of airway
- Flexibility - smooth, non-brittle finish permits easy insertion without danger of breaking when distorted
- Less trauma - greater accessibility of suction catheter permits removal of secretions at a faster rate