Dynarex Non Sterile Stretch Gauze Bandage Rolls 4" Individually Wrapped, Case of 500
- Unique knit construction offers proper compression without constriction
- Self adhering; stays in place with minimal taping
- Conforms to difficult body contours
- Highly absorbent gauze roll is non-linting and ravel free to keep the wound site clean
- 4.1 yards, stretched
- Ideal for both primary and secondary wound care dressings
Dynarex Stretch Gauze Bandage Roll is non-sterile and comes in multiple widths sure to fit your needs. The selection of multiple widths will help assure the correct fit needed to take care of your patient and assure the greatest comfort. Unique knit construction provides correct compression without constriction. This will help protect circulation and skin integrity while providing the greatest degree of secure fit.
Dynarex Stretch Gauze Bandages are well conforming to even large, small, or difficult body contours. Bandages are self-adhering helping to minimize costs and taping. One roll provides 4.1 yards of stretched gauze bandage.