Dynarex Non Safety Insulin Needle With Syringe 0.5cc 29G x 0.5", Box of 100
In some areas, this item can only be sold to licensed practitioners. If that is the case, the Service Team will reach out to you.
The Dynarex Insulin Syringes With Needle (Non-Safety) is a latex free, sterile, non-toxic and non-pyrogenic syringe with needle that features easy-to-read markings for accurate dosages and ease of use. The Insulin Syringes are designed for greater comfort and for use with U-100 insulin.
- The safety syringes are designed with a safety feature which retracts the needle back into the barrel and breaks the plunger to prevent needle stick injury
- Hands and fingers remain away from the needle during injection and activation of safety mechanism
- Needle is secured into barrel of syringe, cannot be reused
- Permanent attached needle
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- HCPCS Code: A4206