Dynarex MPR Bag, Pediatric Mask 10' Standard Elbow 2500cc/ml, Each
A large rubber-like bag with oxygen tubing, duck-bill valve and exhalation port, reservoir tube or reservoir bag and other components.
Dynarex Manual Resuscitators are designed for initiation of resuscitation and life support during the possibility of cardiopulmonary arrest. Ideal for hospitals, clinics, trauma centers and first responders, the Dynarex Manual Resuscitator features a face mask, reservoir tube and bag and a large rubber like bag with oxygen tubing, duck bill valve and exhalation port. The Dynarex Manual Resuscitator's single patient MPR bag offers a clear housing allowing easy visualization of patient valve and a design and texture allowing for easy grip and manageability.
- Objective - To initiate resuscitation and life support measures during the possibility or presences of cardiopulmonary arrest
- Settings - MPRs may be used in a wide variety of settings including hospitals, clinics, extended care facilities and ambulances
- Flow Rates - Flow rates are adjusted according to patient needs. Oxygen concentrations of 100% are desired but less may be achieved due to different factors, which may include improper mask fit or inadequate flow rate
- All MPR Bags come with 10 ft (3m) of oxygen tubing
- Single patient MPR Bags have a clear housing which allows for visualization of patient valve
- Bag design and texture facilitates grip and manageability
- Quality components combine to provide a wide variety of configurations
- All components are not made of natural rubber latex