Dr. Jill's Carbon Stabilizer Plate, Men, Standard Semi-Rigid, 14
was $110.95 Special Price $90.95
In stock ONLY 2 LEFT!
- Used to stiffen the sole of the shoe, limits the range of motion of the forefoot and midfoot to make the shoe non-flexible.
- They have a small amount of flex to enable forefoot roll-off, toe-off.
- Extremely thin plates that move from shoe to shoe. Only 1/8" thick.
- These plates are constructed to limit dorsiflexion at the MP joints.
- Immobilizes toe joint to prevent it from bending during walking or sports.
- Problems requiring a rigid or semi-rigid foot bed
- Turf Toe injuries
- Hallux Limitus
- Hallux Rigidus
- Forefoot pain
- Forefoot capsulitis & bursitis
- Athritis of the forefoot
- Cuboid syndrome
- Freiberg's infraction
- Fractured rays
- Suitable for foot stability after surgery
- Shin splints
- Place beneath shoe insoles/padding, not on top
|Brand||Dr. Jill's Footpads|