Healgen COVID-19 Rapid Test Kit, Box of 25
The Healgen COVID-19 IgG/IgM (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) Rapid Test, distributed by Versea Holdings, is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection and differentiation of IgM and IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human venous whole blood, plasma from anticoagulated blood (Li+ heparin, K2EDTA and sodium citrate), or serum. The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is intended for use as an aid in identifying individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2, indicating recent or prior infection. This kit is manufactured for Healgen Scientific, LLC of Houston Texas.
This test can only be administered by a licensed healthcare professional that has a CLIA certificate. Tests are in stock and available for immediate shipment.
Any order for 500 tests or more will receive a 20% discount
• 10-Minute Test
• Dual band results for simple interpretation
• Multi-variable analysis of immunoglobin IgG & IgM
• Room temperature storage or refrigerated (2-30°C / 36-86°F)
• Detection Window (IgM): 3-5 days after incubation
• Results compared to ELISA:
• Sensitivity: IgG 97.2%; IgM 87.9%
• Specificity: IgG 100%; IgM 100%
• Procedural internal control included
• Whole blood, Serum or Plasma
• Complete kit buffer included
• 24-Month Shelf Life